09 Jun Installation and maintenance of SMT Mounter belt
Detailed steps for SMT Mounter belt installation
As we all know, in the normal use of SMT belts, some customers operate improperly, resulting in shorter service life of SMT belts. Today, Zhongyan Electronics will share these dry goods with you.
Belt type of SMT Mounter: internal grinding belt, steel wire T-shaped track belt, head belt, motor belt, X-axis belt, Y-axis belt, RN axis synchronous belt: inlet and outlet plate drive belt, box synchronous belt: vacuum pump V-belt, etc. So how should I install the SMT Mounter belt? Whether replacing the belt or installing the belt on a new drive, it is recommended to follow the following steps.
- Turn off the power, remove the protective cover, and loosen the mounting bolts on the motor base so that the motor can move back and forth.
- Move the motor to make the belt loose enough to remove the belt easily. Never skid the SMT belt with a tool.
- Remove the old belt and check for abnormal wear. Excessive wear may indicate a problem with the design or maintenance of the transmission.
- Select the appropriate belt replacement.
- Clean the SMT belt and pulley: wipe the cloth with a little nonvolatile liquid. Do not soak in the detergent or brush the belt with detergent. Do not wipe the belt with sandpaper or scrape the belt with sharp objects. The belt must be kept dry before installation and use.
- To check whether the belt is cracked or worn, a simple method is to use a wheel groove measuring tool. If excessive wear occurs, the pulley must be replaced.
- Check whether each SMT pulley is on the same plane.
- Check the other transmission components, such as the symmetry, durability and lubrication of bearings and shaft sleeves.
- For drives that use multiple SMT belts, all belts must be replaced at once. If only one belt is replaced on multiple belt drives, the newly replaced belt may be properly tightened, but the remaining old belt will be too loose. Most of the power may only be loaded by the new belt, resulting in premature damage of the new belt.
- Tighten the center distance of the transmission device, turn the driving wheel several times by hand, and use the belt tension meter to check whether the tension is appropriate.
- Tighten the motor mounting bolts to the specified torque.
- Replace the protective cover.
- Commissioning procedures are recommended. This procedure is to start the drive, run at full load and then stop, check and adjust the tension to the recommended value. The operation of the belt under full load can make the belt completely fit with the pulley groove. If possible, run the belt for 24 hours, at least one hour. The test run procedure can reduce the number of tension readjustments in the future.
- During the test run, the operation shall be closely monitored to see if there is abnormal vibration and listen carefully for abnormal noise. It is better to turn off the machine after running for a period of time and check the heating condition of bearings and motors; If it feels too hot, it may be that the belt is too tight, or the bearings are asymmetric, or the lubrication is incorrect.
- For the synchronous belt, the relaxation is very small during operation, so it is generally not necessary to readjust the tension. However, we still recommend starting the device and observing the performance to see if there is abnormal vibration and listen carefully for abnormal noise. It is better to turn off the machine after running for a period of time and check the heating condition of bearings and motors; If it feels too hot, it may be that the belt is too tight, or the bearings are asymmetric, or the lubrication is incorrect.
Maintenance method of SMT Mounter
SMT Mounter is also called “Mounter” and “surface mount system” in the market. It can be roughly divided into mobile phone and automatic. Because of our operation and time, a series of changes will take place in the mounter. Therefore, in normal times, we must pay attention to the dynamic maintenance of the mounter, so that the mounter can be used for a long time and prolong its service life. So how should we maintain the SMT Mounter?
- After a long time of operation, the relevant parts of the machine are subject to wear, displacement, aging and other phenomena. The original parameters of the machine can no longer adapt to the current situation of the machine. The mounting accuracy of the machine has been seriously affected. Therefore, the machine must be calibrated regularly to make the machine produce with the highest accuracy and improve the product quality.
- Clean and remove the dust and scale on the surface of the machine and circuit board to avoid poor heat dissipation inside the machine.
- Clean and lubricate the moving parts of the machine. If the moving parts of the machine cannot be maintained and cleaned in a timely and professional manner, the machine will run under overload for a long time, which will certainly affect the service life of the machine.
- Disassemble and clean the internal air circuit, solenoid valve, vacuum generator and cylinder of the machine; If the oil dirt in the gas path cannot be cleaned in time, the gas path will be blocked, resulting in poor gas path and high throwing; In serious cases, the internal sealing rings and components such as solenoid valve, vacuum generator and cylinder will be corroded, resulting in damage to components and affecting the normal production of the machine.
No matter what the machine is, it needs regular maintenance, otherwise it will not be used for a long time, and even affect the service life of the machine. Therefore, we should form a good habit at ordinary times, and often carry out major maintenance on the machine, which can well reduce throwing and alarm, so as to improve production efficiency and product production quality.